|Show Me the Mummy|
|Season 1, Episode 42|
|Air date||November 25, 1997|
We've Got One
Joe Pendleton has become intent on finding out who and what the Mummies are. He hosts a KKIM radio broadcast asking to hear from those who have had run ins with the Mummies.
Joe gets many calls from other who have seen the Mummies. And a call from Bob who pleads with him to stop. In the end, after hearing Bix Bingsley's story of Nefer-Tina Joe is moved by Bingsley's plea and ends his search.
- Joe Pendleton
- Presley Carnovan (flashback only)
- Ja-Kal (flashback only)
- Armon (flashback only)
- Rath (flashback only)
- Nefer-Tina (flashback only)
- Scarab (flashback only)
- Heka (flashback only)
- Bob (voice on telephone)
- Bix Bingsley (voice on telephone)
Bix: I hope my story will convince you and others to stop efforts like this show that invade their privacy. They haven't hurt anybody! Let them live in peace...
Joe: Your right. Mummies have consumed every moment of my waking life for the last year. I've had good times and bad trying to prove that there are 'Mummies Alive'. But now, it's time for me to say, goodbye.
- —Joe learns of Bix Bingsley's and Nefer-Tina's tale of heartache, and in empathy, gives the last word before the end of his last show, and the series final line.
- Many clips from previous episodes are included. Joe hears from nine people who saw the following:
- The fight with the dough monster from Kid Scarab.
- The championship fight between Armon and Talos in Body Slam.
- Armon saving a hotdog cart in A Dark and Shrieky Night. The caller was the hotdog merchant himself.
- The costume dance in Missing Ja-Kal.
- Fighting the huge Scarab in My Dad the Hero.
- Fighting Nuhn in High Nuhn.
- At Golden Gate park, fighting Apep's gang and then fighting Scarab and the Shabti in Desert Chic.
- The Mummies' performance in the Chinatown club in A Dark and Shrieky Night.
- Last is Bix Bingsley's story from True Believer.